Unforgettable, tho days some Goddamn treat; 每一天无法遗忘,都像老天的馈赠。
So regrettable, you sure you ready for this bitch? 留憾如你,是否准备好被抽筋扒皮?
*
*
*
Pull up, Pull up, mama got ya on that tape; 有本事开车来,老娘录了你的音。
Pull up, Pull up; nothing but ya own mistake; 有本事开车来,每一秒都是你罪行。
Easy easy, dawg, c’mon take it easy dawg. 放轻松,别激动,狗玩意我知道你很怂。
Qualified privilege, that bona fide is sacrilege! 想说举报是善意,先决证据砸死你!
*
*
*
Sue me for defamation (per quod? Ay!); 有本事你来告我诽谤你,
Ho, I bet you can never win. 害,我觉得你可赢不了。
Say bye-bye to your escrow, 跟你的预付金说再见,
Go sew your purse’s string! 别穷得饿死早!
*
*
*
Sue me for defamation (per se? Ay!); 有本事你来告我诽谤你,
Ho, I bet you can never win. 害,我觉得你可赢不了。
Buy yoself a mirror, 你快买面镜子照照,
Come kiss my Chinese feet. 在我面前叩头拜倒。